Friday, February 22, 2008

I love Mason

MASON and ABS Hanging out! He would not look at the camera because he was eating Choc Chips I gave him to stay with me :)
I know that I just blogged last night, but I had the best night tonight. I got to spend some MUCH NEEDED time with my little nephew Mason and my beautiful sister Allison and funny Cam. I have missed hanging with my family. I believe and not just because I am his aunt but Mason has got to be the cutest little person I have ever met. I hands down have the cutest nephew in the world. I was kinda nervous at first because Mason used to never give me the time of day. He would actually cry when I held him. I usually don't have this problem with kids. For some reason Mason DID NOT want to know with his aunt Abbey. It has just been recent that Mason has started to warm up to me. In fact he comes to me whenever and it makes me feel so happy. I am going to soon be his favorite aunt..mark my words. If I keep giving him chocolate chips than I will be his favorite no problem. I always work my way in and before I know it, they can't get enought of me. :) Mason has these teeth that are so cute. He in fact has the biggest cheeser of any little boy I have ever seen. He smiles and you just have to laugh because he has got these two front teeth that are hilarious. He is also turning into a little social butterfly. He went around Goodwood BBQ tonight and stopped at every table around us and just stared at them and smiled. He loves to show off his cheeser and he does the best job at it. It never is a dull moment either when you hang out with Allison and Cameron together. They started arguing at the table because Allison said that Mason has HER personality and Camerons looks. Cameron said "Oh my gosh Allison no he doesn't, he has my personality." It was so flippen funny, those two are like brother and sister when they argue. If you know Cameron and Allison, than you can totally picture the way Cameron said this and the way Allison gave him that look she always does when Cameron is bugging the crap out of her..Cameron just ended up rolling his eyes after Allison said "OH my gosh Cameron, why do you care if he has my personality!" HAHA! I see both of them in Mason and that is what makes him the coolest little guy on the planet. I just love my nephew. My family is the best. I notice the best nights I have had recently are when I spend them with my family. Congrats to Allison and Cameron they found out today they will be having another little boy. I love you guys.

3 comments:

Palmer Family said...

AHH, that is so nice. Mason loves you. You will be his favorite aunt. Love you!

Brittany said...

That post made me laugh so hard I can totally picture Cam & Al doing that. Mason is such a cutie!

Christina said...

Oh my gosh, Abbey, I have no doubt that you are the best aunt. I love your blog by the way, you always write good stuff that is inspiring! Miss you, call me soon, we have some catching up to do! (We've gone through a heck of a lot lately!)

Powered by Blogger.