Sunday, February 17, 2008

This Weeks Highlights

This is Amelia and Melissa..These two made last week great!


I thought that since it was Sunday and It has been quite the week...to say the least. I would like to post a few highlights of my past week. So here it goes!


~Started hanging out with a new friend-Jen you are great!


~Finished up choreographing my new Fusion release for the month that took me more than 30 hours to create. YIKES! A lot of late nights grinding my brain for new moves and music, gone to good use today when I taught it for the first time this morning.


~Was given another spin class! I will be teaching two on Monday nights now back to back! YAY!


~The most amazing talk I have ever heard today at church given by an amazing person. It changed my life


~Alma 32


~Melissa was engaged! My friend Melissa, Oh gosh I love this girl more than anything in the world.


~CYCLE FRIDAY'S..with the GANG...12 noon....would not miss it for anything!


~Oprah Winfrey, she had some great shows on this week :)


~Ran 11 Miles


~American Idol, loved sitting up late watching the Tivo..it is going to be a fantastic season. Plus, I kinda think Simon is hot!


~THE WRITERS STRIKE IS OVER!


~I mananged to get through another Valentines single..congrats Abbey!


~Saw an old friend


~Madelyn and Sarah's Valentines to me


~Stacey Gates Valentine chocolate frog prince she gave to me...Love you Stacey!


~My new Nike watch I found at ross for really cheap!


~THE SUN came out FINALLY!


~My Mom


~Amelia sent me a really funny text...I'll write it out..I laughed my guts out. Now don't judge me by this!!! Amelia-"Remember that one time when you pooped in the backyard on 12671 HAHA" that was the funniest text of the week. Cause you have to know the history behind that one!


~Heather C..she is the greatest person. She is my employee at the front desk, totally brightened my week and she didn't even know it!


~Kelly Dunford a member at Lifetime paid me a very nice compliment yesterday, so did Leah another employee..thank girls that goes a long way!


~My running group Tues/Thurs 6 am. They are doing soo soo good! I am proud to say I am their coach. Angela, Patti, Stacey, Melissa, Megan, Corina, Steve.....They inspire me!


Well thats all folks! I had a long week, but I guess from the looks of it. It was not so bad after all! It helps me to notice the small and simple things of life that truly bring a happy day on! Remember, life is too short to dread the things that really don't matter. Live it up next week!

6 comments:

Trish said...

Great minds think alike! I loved reading your highlights. I'll tune in for next weeks! But really, my life was only semi-exciting this week. Next week for me may be a sleeper!!

Emily said...

I love reading your blog. You have such a positive attitude and outlook on life. :)

Kristin said...

You are so awesome!! I also love to read your blog....you are so inspirational. See you thursday

Paige said...

I saw those nike watches at Ross....I am so jealous. Sorry I missed spin tonight. I went running today,OUTSIDE! I let the sun just beat down on my face. It was fab! See you soon!

Unknown said...

You gotta love the days on Somerdowns Court.....

chris said...

me and kristin want to come dominate your spin class

Powered by Blogger.