Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Halloween Cycle Charity Event Oct 24th

I thought I would post on the fun charity event we had at Life Time Fitness Saturday morning. I was in charge of this baby, and it felt good to create and promote something for such a good cause. We raised so much money for the Hurricane Ike fund. Even in the times we are having right now with the economy it is amazing to see how considerate people are to contribute. The members had a blast and we filled the entire room up! We had a blast teaching and decorating the room all spooky. I am still tired from all the planning, but it was a success! I am so blessed to be a part of a team that supports one another each day. I cannot express enough how much I love what I do. Thanks to Cami, Doc, Jenn, Julie, Jamie and Erick for a fun time! Also, Thank you to Tara for helping set up even though you could not ride with us. Here are some pictures of the event.



Time to ride!

Our beautiful decorated stage

Abbey and Jenn warming the class up

Teaching

Joining the ride!



Fun! Fun! Fun!

Man I love them!

All Of Us!

Our Awesome Life Time Members!

Julie teaching..she's so cute!



Our Team, Erick, Cami, and Jamie

14 comments:

Kristin said...

You are such a rockstar!!

Tebbs Times said...

Way to go Abs!! Fun times:)

Jason and Heidi said...

oooooookay, so I didn't know you were going to stink up my costume with your sweat!! haha! You better clean thost bad boys before returning them ;)

Anika said...

Abs! OK- I just certified to be a Turbo Kick instructor and am kind of looking for somewhere where I can teach!??? Are you still in the "gym" industry or do you know of anyone!? I would sure appreciate your help! You're the first person I thought of! Let me know! Thanks!

Anika

Debbie Thomas said...

That looks like so much fun. Good job on the decorations!! Class was so fun Wed. you are an incredible instructor and make it go so fast. I loved your music. Thanks Ab you rock. Love you, Deb

Anika said...

Ab- Thanks for your help! I was just wondering... how do I get my general certification, the AFAA? Can you help me get that!? Let me know! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Hey! I had no idea your were running that charity. Looks like you did an awesome job! Your such a good instructor! I miss you! Remember when I saw you at Urban Blues and you were going on a date with...... how was it?

Stacie said...

The ride looked like a blast. I really wish I could have been a part of it (I was in St. George). It is great to know I belong to an organization that is so philanthropic!
Also, I think we work right across the street from each other. We need to do Tsunami one day for lunch if you're up for it.
Luv ya, Stac xoxoxo

Jamie said...

LOVE YOUR NOSE!!!!
I seriously wished you lived by me, I want you to be my personal trainer!!! YOu totally inspire me!
LOVE YOU ABBS!

Anonymous said...

Oh, how I miss Lifetime Fitness! PLEASE tell them to open one in Winston-Salem ASAP. :) I miss your classes!

Jamie said...

Sorry I couldn't help clean up, I just checked my email this morning. Great Job planning the ride, you did a great job!

Stacie said...

I work in bldg 10813 River Front Pkwy near the round-about. Are you at the Wellness Clinic?
Stac

The Moore Family said...

UPDATE ALREADY!!!!!!! bloody hell!!!!!

Heather said...

My sister said she saw you at the temple, she said you look absolutely fabulous, which means i am quite jealous that i havent even seen you yet!! lets get together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Powered by Blogger.