Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Life is good! I have no complaints this week

I am the favorite Aunt Abbey! Right Now that is my title in life, to be the best aunt in the world until I can have some munchkins of my own. These are my little monkeys and I don't know what I would do without Sarah and Madelyn in my life. I love these girls and I am thankful I get to be their aunt every day. I am so blessed! Here are a few pictures and yet again another week in review! Enjoy!





Well Let me just review. It is now Tuesday evening and I have time to blog tonight. I would like to blog about the week we just came out of and take in all that I was thankful for and what kept me smiling into this week.
*Megan Burger and Jessie Shurtleff, now I may get emotional as I write about these two friends of mine. I will just say that these friends have been there for me through thick and thin. I had a fun hanging out with them this week. Jessie was sick and It felt nice to go sit with her at her house while she layed in misery on her couch. I felt proud to be her friend and I even helped her drink her soda with a straw because she could not even move.
*The 2nd week of "So you think you can dance!" This is a weekly party with my friends and I, we love watching TiVo. Yes, we do watch the Bachelorette and Jeremy and Jason are hot! Good job to Shelly my team mate at Lifetime. She tried out for "So you think you can dance" and was put through to Vegas. Watch for her next week! Awesome job girl!
*Nose Surgery scheduled..drum roll please......SEPT 16th 2008! I am so excited!
*I started my new job on Wednesday at Black Bottom Cycle. I love it! I work with a great bunch. Matt, Allie and Jay. I love anything to do with biking so this is the perfect job in my book. Even if I do sit at a computer most of the day. It was a highlight!
*The Chronicles of Narnia. What an amazing amazing movie. I am a big fan of C.S. Lewis and I enjoyed every minute of it, I even saw it twice. The soundtrack is a must buy!
*The Burgers treat drawer after a long day of work. There is nothing better than this drawer. I love Good and Plenty's!
*My Mom is always a highlight
*Cinnamin Tea
*Climbing Suncrest on my road bike with Jen. The weather was beautiful!
*Teaching all of my classes is always a weekly highlight of mine.
*Discovering another place to find sushi in Draper. Ginza! This place is incredible. Try the X roll!
*My Brother Garrett
*Working so hard on Saturday to get my new Fusion release choreographed. Thank you Jen and Rachelle for meeting me at Life Time late Saturday night, so I could run through it with you.
*Sunday was the most incredible day of my week. I was really worried that my hard work would not pay off as I was pretty worried about my new Fusion that I worked my butt off on all week. Sunday's class was nothing less than perfect. The experience I had with 50 people in my class that morning I will never forget. In 6 years of teaching, I have never had a class like this one. It was crazy to stop and realize that the Fusion I created and worked my butt off on looked so beautiful! Especially when we were all doing the Tai Chi. It overwhelmed me to the point where yes everyone, I shed a couple tears. I have never had this happen to me, but the class was beautiful. I love my job, the passion I share with these members is so magical. I love all of those that come and support my classes. I am so lucky to have my job! I was and still am overwhelmed with how amazing this felt. The hard work did pay off and it was worth the long long nights and days of choreographing this baby.
*The Harley ride my dad took me on, it is nice to just be with my Dad. I never get alone dad time. Thanks Dad, it is my favorite thing in the world.
*Testimonies at church and it even felt nice to bare my own this time.
*The Gospel
*Friendships,Megan, Katie, Jessie, Ryan, Amanda,Emily,Melissa, Kaycee and my entire Lifetime family
*Compliments
*Frozen pizza
*Harmons, I swear this an addiction!
*Music-Goo Goo Dolls "Acoustic number 3"
*I was truly thankful for my Gifts and Talents this week that I have been blessed with in my life
*The Sun
*Talking with Katie tonight over sushi. This person is so beautiful and has amazing things coming her way. I know it!
*The picture Maddie my little friend from Life Time gave to me. It was so beautiful! I love kids!

Well thats all folks. This week so far so good! I'll write soon, but for now..Happy Blogging.

11 comments:

Trish said...

Yes, Ginza is our favorite also! We have the standby of the X-Roll, the Mars, and the Spicy Tuna. With Miso Soup and Edamame as appetizers. Yummy! We are there at least 3 times a month...maybe we'll see you there.

chadandsydney said...

I am so glad to be one of your friends...whatev!!! i see how you really feel about me..

chris said...

Abbey I love reading your blog, your such a sweet sweet girl! I am glad I have you as a friend

chris said...

Oh that was from Kristin, I guess I am signed in as Chris.

Jason and Heidi said...

Haha. Harmons huh. How is that an addiction? That's funny. And that Maddy is adorable. Hope you have a great day Absy! Always missing you.

CoLiE-O said...

your passion for life is so contagious and admorable. ab- i wish i could be as full of life as you! i cant wait to come home and try one of your classes!!!!! post often (if your life allows), i get a boost of energy from reading it:)

Tebbs Times said...

Abbey you are the best aunt ever. They are SO lucky to have such an incredible aunt to look up to!! Your attitude on life is truly refreshing....you need to be a motivational speaker for your next job!! Love ya!!
Deb

Heather said...

abbey --where do i begin with you?? You have been one of my favorite friends for as long as i can remember. You some how make me laugh at the stupid things we both do and that together we are completely normal. Your ambition and skills have inspired me to get back into shape!! And please come with me to Harmons because I am always going to the new one and IT IS ADDICTIVE!! Last--I want you to reconsider this nose thing I LOVE LOVE LOVE the way you are!! You are absolutely beautiful!

Palmer Family said...

I guess I need to be a better sister. I am never on your list. :(
Love you anyway!

Paige said...

ABS! I miss ya! I haven't been to class for 2 weeks now. I have been riding outside. I will come next week...I am in need of a little Abbey love!!!!

Joel said...

I would like to give a second vote to Mamma Daw. I met her last night after your cycle class. Holy cow is she ADORABLE! Lisa and I kept ranting about what a doll you are and your mom kept blushing. Totally cool, your mom is a sweet sweet sweet lady. We think you come from good stock! Lisa loved your class BTW but she was limpin tonight. I don't know whether to kiss you for working her over or pinching you for taking my woman out of action before the weekend! You ROCK sistah and I'll see you Sunday.

Powered by Blogger.