Thursday, July 17, 2008

New Do!

Alright, I finally got my hair done after a long hiatus from not doing anything to it. Typical daily hair routine for me consists of washing my hair and brushing it. I let it air dry because I am usually late for work. So upon returning from all my trips and races I decided to pamper myself a bit. Do you like the bangs? I think I will keep them for awhile...we will see how long this lasts! ;) Thanks to Sydney the wonderful hair dresser who takes care of me.




Yes I had to take a picture of myself to get it! Don't laugh!

9 comments:

chadandsydney said...

Thats a great back drop,love the rocks. Oh ya your hair is super sexy. I personaly love it!! That is the first blog of yours that i have read all the way,it was just my size. Got to go take a shower now cause i have been out in the public eye

CoLiE-O said...

w.o.w you look hot! love it! its always fun changing things up a bit. i am trying to grow out my bangs! not so fun.

chadandsydney said...

Fine Abbey hooker!! Thats your new name

Joel said...

YEOWZER! Lisa and I give it FOUR thumbs up. But then again, you could be completely bald and still be beautiful. We love ya kiddo!

Emily said...

Way cute. Love it!

Heather said...

Darling darling darling!! Bangs are the best arent they!!?? You always look smokin though..... Love ya

Lisa said...

Love you bangs! However, I'm a little unnerved that bangs are the new "in" thing. Do you know how long it too me to grow mine out??!!! It took me oooh, about a dozen tries and a good ten years, no lie. You, look Maaaaahvelous!

SandGs Mom said...

i think it is a great look on you. Hopefully we'll actually get to see you someday soon so we can see the new do in person! It has been a while.

Tebbs Times said...

Love to new do!! Beautiful!! You are a babe abbey!!!

Powered by Blogger.