Sunday, July 20, 2008

A Week In Review


Madelyn, Abbey, Kyli at the Draper Day's Rodeo

Kyli, Madelyn, Sarah at the Rodeo. I love being with the girls!

Allison, Abbey, Savannah at the Rodeo

Abbey and Sarah at the Draper Rodeo

Abbey and Madelyn at the Draper Rodeo! I really can't get enough of my nieces!

Well it is Sunday night and I am about to go up to bed but I decided to sit down and write a blog tonight. I had a great week. I have to say what amazing friendships I have started to build lately. I have had some amazing people come into my life. Let me review on the great things that happened to me this week.

*Home from Vegas, it was so great to come home and get back into my routine. Teaching my cycle class Monday night was a great highlight.
*I love Allie, Matt and Jay. I am so fortunate to work with them and I look forward to the laughs every single day. They are great people!
*Harmon's Sushi, it was the first meal I had when I came home.
*Fusion on Wednesday night, great class Kaycee!
*So you think you can dance! It is my favorite T.V. show. The dance done with Katie and Will to Imagine by David Archuleta was out of this world amazing. How do people move like that...I am so intrigued!
*My sweet friend Debbie. She is so full of wisdom and is so beautiful. I am so grateful for new friends like her, someone I know now that I will be friends with forever. I learned a great deal from her this week and I will forever be connected to her for the help she gave to me. I love her!
*Seeing people that couldn't run or use their limbs as I can made a huge difference in my life. Made me feel grateful for what I have and the health and strength of my own body.
*My mom, what an amazing mom
*Allison my sister. Watching her makes me want to be a mom. She is so beautiful and I am so grateful for her as my sister
*My family
*I adopted a new child to spoil this week. Kyli, now this little girl is so fantastic. I was laughing so hard when she and I had a little conversation in the car. Kyli-"You know what Abbey?" Abbey-"What Kyli?" Kyli-"My dogs have been having problems lately?" Abbey-"Really, sad what kind of problems?" Kyli-"No, its ok they have problems because they are getting better." Abbey-"Oh, ok." Kyli-"You know where pets with problems go?" Abbey-"Nope, where do they go?" Kyli-"They go to the pets with problems store." It was the cutest thing I have ever heard in my life! Thanks Kyli for making my weekend great!
*The Draper rodeo with my family. Listening to my dad laugh at the clowns jokes when they weren't even funny. I got a kick out of it and realized how much I loved my dad.
*BBQ at the Burger's house. Jeff's amazing Salmon. He was so proud of it.
*Riding my bike up Big Cottonwood Canyon with Debbie, Kaycee, Jaynann and Tara. It was so much fun. Then eating breakfast at Silverfork and talking on the deck while sitting in the sun for a hour or so. Riding down so fast to the base of the canyon, feeling like I was on top of the world and being so grateful for what I have and where I live.
*Fusion class on Sunday morning
*Talking in church on Sunday. Feeling the spirit and the peace that comes from it was amazing.
*Call from Brother Moyer made my night
*Janessa my cousin reaching the Suncrest summit on her bike after I told her she would do it and her not believing me!
*Getting invited to go see John Mayer and buying my tickets!
*Getting my E.L.F. makeup order in the mail this week. AMAZING product! Love makeup!
*Madelyn, my sweet Madelyn. Getting to snuggle with her
*Having a sleepover with Madelyn, Sarah and Savannah in my little queen size bed and all of us sleeping diagnol. Love them!
*Fireworks and Friends
*The Moon


I had a great week. I appreciate all my friends that have come into my life recently and for the amazing difference they have made in my life. I hope everyone has a great week next week!

7 comments:

Jaynann said...

It was great to ride with you, Deb, Kaycee and Tara. I am ready to go again! I must agree, Deb is an awesome woman full of good advice and wisdom. And ditto on Will and Katee's Imagine performance. Chills.

Palmer Family said...

Thanks Abbey! That was so nice. Even though I am not so beautiful right now, but you will help me get it back with your awesome classes!

CoLiE-O said...

you make everything better! i was having a downer day, then i read your blog and kick myself for not being as humble and grateful as you! i cant wait to come back to slc and have you kick my butt into shape with one of your classes. i really am excited!

Lisa said...

Hey Abbey! Joel tells me you gave a fantastic talk on Sunday. Sorry I couldn't be there, I was in Primary with the boys. Besides, if we brought our four little boys to your singles ward.....nobody from there would ever get married and have children! I'll catch ya next time!

Unknown said...

And I remember when we were waiting in line to go on that ride in disney world..... before I said "have a hanny sunny day" I was talking jibberish to them and asking them if they could understand me. So weird...but good times!!

Tebbs Times said...

Yes the MS was awesome times with you Ab!! I remember the first time I met you after you got hired at Lifetime...I thought you were a breath of fresh air to group fitness. Your positive friendly personality is so fun and enjoyable to be around!! Love you Ab!!! I love learning about the many different layers of Abbey...

Debbie Thomas said...

Ab, thanks for the nice complement, you have a way of seeing the good in everyone even if you do have to look deep!!! We have had some fun times this past week!! It is always fun with you, I love being around possitive, happy people. Missed you in spin today. Have an awesome weekend and I will see you on Thursday. Love you tons Abbey!! P.S I loved your photo shoot, you are so beautiful.

Deb

Powered by Blogger.