Friday, October 10, 2008

7 Things About Me

Alot of good has happened to me in the last couple of weeks! Also I have experienced alot of exhaustion and overwhelming thoughts about life and change. Conference was amazing and It completely filled me up. I love our prophet so much. I esp love Brother Uchdorf's talk on "Hope". I am so grateful for everything in my life right now even if it is exhausting and full of busy, non stop day's. I hope all is well with all of you and I hope all of my dear family and friends know how much I adore you! have a great week! SMILE :)



Abbey and Madelyn hanging out conference weekend


7 Things about ME

7 things I plan to do before I die...

1. Get married and have a family

2. Write a few best selling novels

3. Finish an Ironman Triathalon

4. Climb Mt. Kilomanjaro

5. See Lion King on broadway in NYC

6. Mission with my husband

7. Kiss Lance Armstrong (before I get married of course)



7 things I can do...

1. Beat men up canyons on my bike

2. Touch my nose with my tongue

3. Stand on my head

4. Run Marathons

5. The best babysitter and aunt anyone could ask for in life

6. Lip sinc to Miss Otis Regrets by Bette Midler

7. Write



7 things I cannot do...

1. I suck at Bowling no matter how hard I try

2. Go cross eyed

3. Do a back flip on a tramp

4. sing

5. get a brain freeze

6. scrap book

7. Math



7 Things that I would have on a deserted island:

1. Book of Mormon

2. Yoga Mat

3. Sunscreen

4. My Pink Blanket

5. Toothbrush

6. Sarah Mclachlan greatest hits cd/ipod

7. Pictures



7 Things I say most often

1. you little monster

2. what in the

3. Oh my gosh

4. I would like to order a Sunshine roll please (sushi) :)

5. Come on! Don't give up! Put on some Abbey Love!(when I am teaching):)

6. I love you

7. Whats up!



7 Celebrity Admirations...

1. Lance Armstrong

2. Oprah Winfrey

3. Ellen Degeneres

4. Jennifer Aniston

5. Tiger Woods

6. Lauren Conrad, Whitney Port, Audrina Partridge, Lo, Heidi Montag (HA!)

7. Brody Jenner is hot!




7 Favorite foods...

1. SUSHI, SUSHI, SUSHI!

2. Pizza

3. Potatoes and Gravy

4. Turkey Sandwhich

5. Life Cafe Salad (candy walnuts, chicken, craisens, blue cheese, rasp vingerette)

6. Moms Homemade Chicken Enchiladas

7. Salmon



7 People I think should do this:

1. Katie

2. Heidi

3. Amelia

4. Allison

5. Amanda

6. Debbie Thomas

7. Debbie Tebbs

4 comments:

Stacie said...

Once again, you amaze me. You've always been a cycle instructor in my eyes, but I now know there is a lot more to you. You continually inspire. Thank you. I love you too! Stac
p.s. Sushi is my favorite too (the sunshine roll rocks!)

SandGs Mom said...

dang, i was all over doing this until i got to the 7 people you wanted to see do it and i wasn't listed...:) Kidding. I'll put it on my blog. Love ya girl.

CoLiE-O said...

i wish i could say i beat men up canyons but i am too over weight to even attempt.why dont we hang out? i love you! how ya hanging in there?

chris said...

oh, abbey, those men on beach cruisers don't count.

Powered by Blogger.