Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Good News!


Its official I can share my bit of good news! Now, I am sorry if I left some of you hanging. I didn't mean to, it is not really a big deal. I mean it is huge for me, but it was really nothing that should have left you going nuts! I will share the news though, since a lot of you are my friends.


As most of you know I teach group fitness every day and it is a huge part of my life. Well, until I get married..my job seems to be #1 in my life. Anyways, I was approached by my fitness director a couple of weeks ago and she informed me that I would be going to Minneapolis to present in front of the founder and CEO of Lifetime Fitness as well as the national group fitness department for Lifetime. NERVE RACKING to say the least! I couldn't say no though..I would be crazy! This year the CEO wants to bring new energy into cycling. He wants this to be one of his main focuses. He has asked each club to nominate an instructor that they feel can fill these shoes and come to help build up the Cycle program across the company. This is a nationwide company oppertunity. I have the oppertunity to increase my passion and share it with not only the people in my own club but with the founder as well as many others. I get to train and help develop new creative ideas when it comes to teaching cycling. I get to go do this in March. I can't wait! This is something I have always dreamed of, I can't believe she picked me! I get to represent South Valley Utah and I can't wait! Thanks for this amazing oppertunity Kaycee. I LOVE YOU!


So, there you go! That is my good news. I just had to share, it was killing me! Time to celebrate! In the meantime come and take a cycle class from me. If you are not a member of Lifetime, that is ok! Come anyways, I can get you in anytime! Just let me know :)

8 comments:

Palmer Family said...

I am so proud of you!! You are the best choice!

Emily said...

Hey abbey it's emily (I talked with you for a second at the front desk). I just wanted to say congrats! That's awesome that they chose you. You would have been my first choice :) You're an awesome instructor and very motivating. Keep up the good work!!

Brittany said...

That is some awesome news, I have heard about your classes and you are definetely the one to go and represent. Best of luck to you and congrats!

Julie said...

That is so cool! I want to try one of your classes. When do you teach it?

Trish said...

Abs- Congrats! I, too, am so proud of you! You deserve such an honor - so amazing! xoxo

The Moore Family said...

That is so incredible!!! You deserve it....love ya!

Anika said...

There is no one better for the job! You are amazing and I'm excited for you. Congratulations!

Jamie said...

Congrats Abbey, you are the best choice!

Powered by Blogger.