Friday, February 1, 2008

I LOVE MY TEAM!


As far as I am concerned these are some of the greatest individuals I have met in my life. Doc, Jenn, Andrea and Debb. Love you guys! They are some of the instructors I work with over at Lifetime fitness. I have the greatest team and support. There are many more that I wish were in this picture. This is my family away from home. Ps..I have recieved some very good news...I will be able to announce it in a few days. VERY VERY EXCITING! Can't wait to tell all of you! Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Anika said...

I'm excited to hear! Have you started Yoga lessons yet?

Trish said...

Oh, sure...just leave us hanging!!!

NatRat said...

There are some awesome instructors at the gym. Out of that group I have only been to Doc's and Debbie's classes and they are great. And of coarse yours...awesome! I am excited to hear your good news:) And I am with you on the Lean CUsines...yummy. My fav is the lemongrass chicken, could eat it day by day.

Powered by Blogger.