Monday, February 4, 2008

Kids, Gotta love em!

I love to babysit kids of most ages. :) I love them because they always are honest. They teach me to live honestly. If you ask them a question, you can always count on them telling you the truth. If they are not telling you the truth than you immediatly know they are not telling you the truth. It is not that hard to figure it out. I have always felt that I am a kid magnet, because they know I love them and I am real when it comes to being their friend. I want to be somebody that children can look up too and someone that they can count on to be there for them if they needed me for something. So, I wanted to just let all my special kids in my life know how much I love them all in a very special way. Savannah, Ethan, Sarah, Madelyn, Mason, Vincent, Christopher, Maddie, Brie, CeCe, Noah, Parker, Kendall, Sierra...Man I love you! Just know that I am your friend for life if you need me for anything!!

So, I do have good news...but I can't elaborate on it just yet!! I have to be cautious on what I put on my blog. Just know that I am happy! My life has been given a great oppertunity! If you are my good friend you will know sooner then later. :)

Until next time, I will be happy!!!!

3 comments:

Anika said...

The suspense is killing me Abbey! Maybe you should email me! LOL!

Trish said...

I better be on that good friend list...you're killing me here...

Jenny and Brett said...

i am very excited for you!! i have also loved getting to know you better at work!!

Powered by Blogger.