Tuesday, March 4, 2008

TAG I AM IT....AGAIN!

Tag, I'm It!!!!!
Ok my little sister tagged me and I have really not anything interesting to say but here it goes...


Q&A

1. What was I doing ten years ago? It was the end of my sophomore at Alta Highschool, playing on the basketball team that year and hanging out with all the girls from my team. I was obsessed with basketball and loved the Jazz. I was also working as a Zuka blender at Zuka Juice in Draper. I was trying really hard to be cool back then...haha!

2. 5 things to do today. Today is Tuesday, I already went to the gym and coached run club to the best group of people in the world. I have Fusion still to teach at noon. I will be in Debbs body attack video today at 1 pm. I work at 4PM-10PM and I will finish off my day watching American Idol that I will watch from Tivo when I get home from work tonight.

3. What snacks do I enjoy? I love snacks. I am definetly a snacker. I love Kirkland Trail mix but I love to take the m&m's out first because they have salt all over them. I love to snack on wheat thins and cottage cheese. I love little candies..skittles, valentines candy hearts, m&m's, laffy taffy's and Redvines. I also snack on Protien bars and drinks during the day.

4. What would I do if I were suddenly a billionaire? I would pay off some debt. I would buy a house. I would buy a new Range Rover. I would buy a bike better than Lance Armstrongs. I would give LOTS of money to a charity to get rid of hunger in Africa. I would get some really expensive skin therapy. I would travel the world, probably go on a humanitarian expedition around Africa for a few months. I would hike Mt. Kilomanjaro. I would go on a really big shopping spree in New York and at the same time go watch Lion King on Broadway. I would invest and save money for a rainy day.


5. 3 bad habits. I am really bad at returning phone calls. Don't call me and leave a voicemail because you probably won't hear back from me. I tend to procrastinate and its not good. I am a worrier, I worry way too much about things that I should not worry about.


6. 5 places I've lived. Edinburgh, Scotland. Laie, Hawaii. Draper, Utah. Logan, Utah


7. 5 jobs i've had.
Oh gosh I have had a lot of jobs..seriously! So I will pick my 5 favorites!
1. I was a lifeguard at Magic Waters, some of the funnest times of my entire life. 2. Ski Instructor at Alta Ski Resort for 3 years, again some of the best times of my life. 3. Zuka Blender/Zuka Juice. 4. Treehouse athletic club, I freakin lived there most summers since 1999..but I will never forget the people and the memories that changed my life in so many ways. 5. LIFETIME Fitness, currently working in the best job I have ever had. I love every minute spent there....well mostly ;)



8. 5 things people don't know about me. Well, this is kinda a hard one.
I secretly have a slight crush on Simon Cowell, I know he has man boobs but there is something hot about him that I can't deny myself.
I secretly want to be a rock star, if I had a chance to live again and pick a hobby on the side I would be the next lead singer and guitarist of a successful career.
I have ran 7 marathons including Boston and New York City, I will be running my 8th in April. I have done Lotoja twice and will be doing a Ironman in 2009.
I want to be a successful writer and novelist and one day mark my words my book will be on the Oprah book club list.
I am really into Newage things, books, music, I have a good sense of what I want in life and have really strong intution. I am a Yogi at heart. I know kinda a little weird. ;)

Thats all folks!!!!

I tag whoever wants to do this if you have not done it already!!

4 comments:

Trish said...

Holy cow! Do you ever stop to take a breath...no, I already know the answer to that one - you don't! Such a goer and doer! I love that about you :)

Brooke Franco said...

Wow! Hello Its me Brooke Franco (Dahle). My friend was showing me a blog yesterday and I saw your name and thought I would say Hi! You are as cute as I remember you. You are amazing, it sounds like you are living a dream. Love Brooke

Kristin said...

abbey you are seriously the best. I love reading your blog!! See you tonight!

Terrence and Kestlee said...

Abbey! You are amazing!! It was so fun to see all that you have been up to. You are a super athlete! I am so impressed and so inspired by all that you have done. Your job sounds incredible, and I can't believe you are training for an iron man...WOW!! It was so good to hear from you. Keep in touch!

Powered by Blogger.