Sunday, March 16, 2008

This weeks Highlights!

I thought I would blog about my past week. It was so busy! I am now getting ready tonight to bored a jet plane tomorrow morning and head off to Minnesota. I am going with my Group Fitness Director to the Cycle Summit at Corporate Head quarters for Lifetime fitness. I am so excited to meet the CEO and the other 65 instructor attendees from around the nation. Thank you again Kaycee for giving me this oppertunity. I will blog about my trip when I get back at the end of the week. I will take many pictures! Until then...breathe in a GREAT week!

This weeks highlights:

-Fusion Launch went amazing! PHEW! All my hard work as well as 3 other of my fellow instructor friends hard work paid off! We had 65 members show up and it was so much fun to teach with all of the postive energy in the room!

-Costco sheet cake..thanks for having a birthday Andrea and Heidi :)

-My friend Julie L joined the Lifetime fitness team! YAY!

-Thin Mint Girl Scout cookies

-Megan and Jessie, I love my best friends

-Johnathon my autistic friend that comes to my cycle classes. The way he dances, flexes his muscles and blows me kisses after every class.

-American Idol was fantastic this week. Brooke and Carlie are still standing! :)

-Amelia...she always brightens my day, just to know she is there makes me happy. A phonecall away

-My new hair color. Ashton does a fabulous job! Thanks for making me pretty

-Sales at American Eagle and Aeropostle

-I had the house to myself, major highlight

-The pages of the Book of Mormon. The 2000 strippling warriors....left me in humility

-Emily and Melissa our daily lunch dates in the Life Cafe at work. We order the same thing each time and eat at the same table. Love these girls.

-Madelyn and Sarah our date to see "Horton hears a who" Very Cute! These girls melt my heart

-Sweet Potato fries from Rumbi grill YUMMY!

-I hung out with a hotty named Justin and that is all that matters!

-Rhianna Burger, I sure realized how much I miss this girl. I had a chance to hang with her on Friday night. LOVE YOU!

-Prayer

-Priesthood blessing from the best Dad

-Realizing the ambition I have and feeling very content with my life

-Jessie, a member that came to my Fusion class this morning...gave me a hug after class and told me how much she loves class and how much she is inspired each week when she comes. I realized more today why I do what I do!

-Whitney Pogue..I just love this person with all my heart

-The Sun

-Good Ol Tivo...My guilty pleasure...THE HILLS....Very Addicting

-Cycle Friday's...but we missed Deb this week

-My Aunt Nanete and my cousin Mekayla, I love you! They made my week happier!

-Interview with David went well and I am ok with whatever the outcome will be! I love you Melissa

Well that about sums up my week. It was great! I could not ask for a better past few days!

6 comments:

chris said...

hi, hey, what category are you riding in LOTOJA this year?
-chris

Tebbs Times said...

Abbey,
Good luck in Minnesota!! You are going to knock their socks off girl!! I missed seeing you last week. We will definatly catch up when you get back. Thanks for being such a freakin cool chick! Love ya to death sista!!

Trish said...

Good luck in Minnesota! You will be awesome!!!

Christina said...

Have fun in MN, I'm sure it will be a blast! When you get back, I will have a baby! YIPEE!!! Love ya girl...

The Christensen Family said...

Abbey - Trish and I were talking all about you and how amazing you are over at Lifetime. Sounds like you are having a blast. And Minnesota seems like an awesome adventure too -- can't wait to hear all about it! Take care... Steph Christensen

Paige said...

I want my SPIN instructor back!!!!!!

Powered by Blogger.