Sunday, March 9, 2008

My Blessings and My Bike

My Four Parents
Lotoja 2007

The Burgermiesters


Whitney and Sue are the cheese of my macaroni when it comes to biking!
LOTOJA 2008 HERE WE COME!

I decided that I really am a blogger..in fact I probably blog more than anyone in bloggerville. Here I am again posting yet another blog on another late Sunday night. I needed to blog about two things. My bike and my blessings. My bike is patiently waiting for me to dust the frame off and take it out for its first spin of the 2008 season. I am highly anticipating this moment. In fact with the spring fever I am having along with this amazing weather...I think I will attempt this tomorrow morning. I will keep my fingers crossed for another beautiful day. I am loving this streak of early spring weather we are receiving. Please spring stay and do not go away! PLEASE! I love especially riding with my bike mentors Whitney and Sue. They are the coolest gals in the world and can beat any body up a mtn. I mean anybody! So, all you biking peeps out there watch out! We are rearing to go! Don't look back because you might miss us as we pass you up Little, Big, East, Millcreek, American Fork and Rose canyons this year. Not to mention good ol Suncrest. I can't wait to pump up Ruby's tires tomorrow morning and take her for a spin!
On a second note, I can't tell you enough how much I love the Burgermiesters. I was having a downer of a Saturday night. I decided to go over and watch the Jazz game with my family away from home. This consists of Jeff, Sherry and my best buddy Megan. They have no idea the impact they place in my life. Sherry thank you for your hug it meant the world. Jeff, thanks for just making me laugh. The way you watch the Jazz game is entertaining. Megs, what would I do without you? I have no idea! Your my soul sister. I love you even if you ask a billion questions. One after the other. You guys are truly my blessings. I sure love you more than life!
Mom and Dad...I feel like telling you how much I love you! Thanks for being there for me always. Dad, thanks for singing the mickey mouse club song today to cheer me up! You had no idea I was lauging so hard. You wouldn't stop you just kept singing. Along with some others, "Tomorrow from Annie","Ba Ba black sheep" and whatever the heck else you were singing as I was sitting at the computer desk listening to you. I love you. Mom, thanks for buying me a necklace from Urban Blues and putting it on my bed this week. I love you even if it was a necklace that I will probably take back..haha! You meant well, I just don't think I will be wearing a peace sign. I loved that you love me so much to buy me a necklace with a peace sign hanging from it. Truly your the best mom anyone can ask for and I love you more each day! Your beauty amazes me on a daily basis.
Well, thats all folks! I had a great weekend. Now, time to start a new week! I can't wait!



1 comment:

Palmer Family said...

Dad is crazy. But I love him! I wish I would have been there.

Powered by Blogger.