Wednesday, March 12, 2008

HUGE FAN!

Ok, so I am obsessed with American Idol this season. I am already placing bets on these two! Carlie Smithson and Brooke White. They are my absolute favorites. I don't know if you watched the singing on Tuesday night but I had chills running down my spine when these two took the stage. I love the Beetles! I was so excited when they chose those songs. They both delivered in the most amazing way! Carlie had so much confidence and her voice is simply untouchable. She took "Come together" to another level in my book. She is definetly my first choice and I hope that she ends up in the finale this year. I am also very impressed by Brooke White. I was kinda worried in the beginning of the competition and was not sure if she was going to make it very far...being really nice! I thought maybe there would not be anything interesting about her except the fact that she is LDS. I now know I would buy a cd if Brooke were to record by the way she has been singing with so much passion. She is my second favorite and is so original. Her heart and passion is in it 100 percent! I literally shed tears after she sang "Let it be"and I was so proud of what she accomplished. These two better go all the way, because there is nobody that can even come close to these two! I am pretty glad that David went home tonight...although Kristy Lee Cook did the worst last night. I was not into her cowboy rendition of "Eight days a week."

PS.....Simon is hot! ;)


2 comments:

Emily said...

I'll admit that I'm also an American Idol junky; however, you're on your own when it comes to Simon. The only thing hot about him is his accent. LOL

Trish said...

Liking the new look of your blog!

Powered by Blogger.