Thursday, March 6, 2008

100 FACTS


So I can't help it, I got this idea from someone elses blog and I found it very interesting and entertaining to read. I am now going to try and attempt to list 100 facts about myself....so here goes nothing!


1. I am in love with music, I could spend all night browsing I tunes and never get bored. I think it has become an addiction.
2. I am a very Loyal person
3. It is hard for me to hold a grudge
4. I believed in Santa Clause till I was 12
5. I have never had a Big Mac
6. I have never had a real Coke
7. I can touch my nose with my tongue
8. I can tap dance, I took lessons back in the day and got pretty good
9. I used to think I was going to become the next Julia Roberts and told my parents I was going to run away to Hollywood after highschool and make it big...didn't really work out that way.
10. I have a huge obsession with Jackets
11. My favorite color is Brown
12. I love the mountains at Sunrise, simply BREATHTAKING in my book
13. I believe in Karma
14. I can stand on my head
15. I love anything NEW AGE
16. I am very scared of flying in airplanes
17. When I was little I peed my pants every time I ran into an adult or someone bigger than me, I was really shy! Pee would just automatically run down my legs. In 2nd grade I peed when at the Library when I looked up to see a 6th grader staring at me. They had me wear some under roos from the lost and found until my mom came and picked me up. Allison had to leave her 5th grade class to come be with me because her sister peed her pants.
18. I want to own a Yoga studio one day
19. I want to name my first girl Zoe and my first boy Seth
20. My favorite place in the world is Lake Powell
21. My favorite ride at Disney land is The Tower of Terror, I once went on it 18 times in a row
22. I get REALLY sick on roller coasters
23. I love watching the Disney Channel
24. I have a very messy room and car and it bugs me that I am not clean, but I still never change
25. My favorite singer of all time is Sarah Mclachlan
26. I love to have my alone time
27. I hate large parties, I get anxiety and will rarely go
28. I think I am a people pleaser
29. I am really hard on myself
30. I am very intuitive
31. I am very stubborn
32. I can eat the frosting off of an entire sheet cake no problem
33. My favorite candy is Red Vines and M&M's
34. I used to call Pajamas, Bajamas when I was a little girl
35. My mom changed my name to Abigail when I was 8
36. I used to swallow spaghetti noodles whole without chewing them to make people laugh
37. I am left handed
38. I can paint a mural of any kind on a wall
39. I know exactly what I want in life and I wont give up on it until I achieve my dreams
40. I have never experienced a brain freeze
41. I sleep with the bathroom light on sometimes...I get scared
42. I will only run in Adidas shoes
43. I love The Lion King and the music from Lion King, there is nothing like it in the world
44. I want to be a writer
45. I am really tickelish
46. I love gossip magazines and I buy them everytime I go to the store
47. My favorite movie is Nottinghill
48. My #1 reason of being on this earth is to become a mother some day. I aspire to be the best soccer mom around town
49. My favorite game to play when I was little was Under our Legs with my sister Allison. I have no idea how we came up with that name, but we made up the game.
50. I love sitting on my porch on a summer night around 7:00 pm PERFECT!
51. I love the sound of kids playing out side
52. I shop when I am having a bad day
53. I am very picky when it comes to buying things
54. I want to be an olympic gold medalist
55. My brother Garrett is my hero
56. I love going to southern California New Port Beach
57. I have an obsession with working out, it is my true OCD
58. I take a Bath every day, I RARELY take showers
59. I love getting my hair colored and I change it quite a bit
60. I am a natural person, not girly girl one bit. I try sometimes but it only lasts about a day
61. I really see the best in people
62. I make friends easily
63. I think so much that sometimes my brain hurts
64. My dream is to travel the world, yet I am scared to fly in airplanes
65. I am a procrastinator
66. I have tried out for SURVIVOR 3 times
67. I can lip sink like nobody's business to Bette Midlers-Miss Otis Regrets
68. I love going to Vegas
69. I am obssessed with having clear skin
70. I am not good at dancing and bowling
71. I sing really loud in my car when I am by myself
72. I feel more beautiful each day
73. I am not so good at school, yet I wish I had a PhD
74. My favorite flowers are Orchids
75. I love homemade oreo icecream
76. 4th of July is my favorite holiday
77. There is not a better feeling of crossing a much anticipated finish line
78. I am very cautious and never take risks
79. My favorite games are...Candyland, Sorry, and Balderdash
80. I am really good at Guitar Hero
81. I am very aware of things around me
82. I don't like it when others are uncomfortable around me in a situation and I always try to make them feel at ease
83. I cannot cross my eyes and it bugs me
84. I love skiing at Alta ski resort
85. I love going on canyon drives in the summer and fall
86. I like to be in control
87. I love Ketchup on my Mac and Cheese and My Pizza dipped in Ranch
88. My favorite restaraunt is Porcupine Grill
89. My favorite road in Utah is Wasatch Blvd
90. My favorite hymn is "If you could hie to Kolob"
91. I am NOT a morning person and I can stay up all night
92. I love sleeping on the top of house boats at Lake Powell...I LOVE star gazing
93. I am horrible at Math
94. I made up my own language called SCODIAX when I was a little girl and I still can speak it fluently today..just ask!
95. I love to bury myself in blankets in my bed
96. I LOVE BBQ's and Rainbow Flip Flops in the summer
97. I love reading self help and philosophical books
98. I am too much about the CHASE..But I am very happy that I have not tied the knot yet, I have lived an amazing life thus far!
99. I cannot stand to hear people eat cereal in front of me
100. I have a strong sense of right and wrong and I have been given some rare gifts and I am thankful for them each day of my life.

5 comments:

Emily said...

I love these lists.I'm impressed that you got to 100. I struggled to get to 50. It was fun to read and get to know you better.

Julie said...

Hi Abbey. That is exciting about your nose. I knew you always wanted one, but you don't need one. Who is the Doctor you are going to?

Jamie said...

What was your name before you were 8?

Jen said...

yes. What was your name? I cant believe this list. I dont know much about you, but now I know a whole lot more and I can tell you couldve gone on with a hundred more no problem. You are amazing!

Trish said...

100? I am so impressed! I could barely make it to 50! I love learning new things about you...I too, love Red Vines and can't stand people eating cereal around me! As for convention - I REALLY, REALLY want to go...I am planning on it. I just hope it all works out :) xoxo

Powered by Blogger.