Tuesday, November 27, 2007

The Magic of Christmas


I just wanted to write a simple blog tonight about how grateful I am for the temple. As the Christmas season has begun, it is nice to know that I can visit the temple grounds..especially since it is almost in my back yard. I love to bundle up in my down coat, hat, and mittens and head out to see the lights down town at temple square. We are all so fortunate to beable to go and visit such a beautiful sight! It always is a good reminder of the real meaning of Christmas. The spirit of Christmas is so evident as soon as you walk in the gates of the Temple Square grounds. The last few years I haven't had the Christmas spirit in my heart. Life gets too busy and before I know it, Christmas has come and gone. I barely even remember last year. We are all so busy trying to get everything ready for Christmas morning. I don't have time to take a breath and take in the magice of Christmas. This year I want to have the Christmas spirit. I am going to blog throughout December atleast 12 memories of Christmas that I have had in my life. I got this idea from another fellow blogger friend of mine. It would be great if all of you joined in the fun! Reading other's memories and traditions would be very cool! Merry Christmas! Take time to enjoy the magic that Christmas brings. Take in and believe in the good spirit that lingers in your heart and your homes.

2 comments:

Katie said...

I love the excitement of Christmas, especially at school.

Anonymous said...

Yes, of course, I remember you! I've been checking your blog the last few weeks since you commented on one of my posts. Love the new bike, its beautiful!

Powered by Blogger.