Monday, November 19, 2007

MY FAMILY











I love my Family. Today was a really hard time for all of us. My Grandpa J. Weston Daw was rushed to the ER today with kidney failure. What an amazing man he is..it is really hard for our family to watch him suffer with this pain from his cancer. Our prayers our with him tonight as we climb into bed..hoping that he gets to spend one last Thanksgiving with our family. I am so grateful that Families are forever. I am so grateful that I have the gospel in my life. I know that whatever happens, I will get to spend the eternities not only with my grandpa but with my entire family. I want to tell my sister Amelia that I love you! I love you so much..hang in there my sweet sister. Your smile is beautiful Amelia..you are my best friend. Allison..I love you! You brighten my life. I always know you will be there for me. Garrett, your a clucker..but I still love you! :) Just kiddin your my hero. I am so glad you are my big brother. Amanda..Wow! You are something else..you brighten a room up every time you and your family walks in our house. I love Savannah so much that it hurts. I Love Ethan more than the moon and the stars. Sweet Madelyn..oh how I couldn't live a day without your smile...you truly are my angel..pinkies for life! :) Sarah..you goof! There is nobody out there like my monkey Sarah..your going to be a queen of the heavens one day. Cameron and Adam, I couldn't ask for better brother n laws. Cameron thanks for making laugh when you made fun of that singers outfit on the AMA awards last night. You always making me laugh! Adam thanks for being so caring and full of good advice. You are always sensitive to others feelings. Brittany..now what do I say about somebody that I think is perfect in every way. You are a beautiful woman..you are amazing in every way. Mom and Dad, I love you more than words can explain. Hang in there Dad..this is going to be a hard time but we will make it through as we stay hopeful, faithful and prayerful. Mom you are the most Christlike human being to walk this earth. Dad thanks for being my Dad. Mason..the newest extension of our family..what a blessing you are..you made us smile today when we were all sad..you just stood there smiling with your new haircut you got today. It is all we needed. I love you so much! I know this was long and sappy but I want my family to know that I love them and I am so blessed to be a part of the Daw clan. I am Thankful for them this Thanksgiving..more than I ever have been. Until next time...Smile...the sun will come up tomorrow and be grateful you are alive to feel and see it! Always be grateful for the health you have today.












































2 comments:

Palmer Family said...

Thanks for those nice things!

Christina said...

Abbs,Hope all goes well with your grandpa, what a great thing we have though to know we can see our family again! Love ya, talk to you soon!

Powered by Blogger.