Sunday, November 4, 2007

Eat...Pray...Love


So this is my second blog and I must say that the reasoning behind my lack of blogging is because of the week I just came out of....it was very exhausting! Now that it is Sunday I am looking forward to Monday.......actually It came too quickly that I didnt have a chance to look forward to it...it is less than 24 hours away. Yesterday was a off day for me...it was one of those days that I just wanted to say, peace out world! I have every right to be Debbie Downer so leave me alone!! I actually needed to let off some steam, so for the first time I went over to Draper Park and read my book "Eat, Pray, Love" By, Elizabeth Gilbert. I sat in my car and got lost in every page. Nobody bothered me and it felt nice. I want to say that this book made me smile. It is so brilliant the way she portrays her life story. I would highly recommend anybody picking this book up for their next read. You will enjoy every page. I know that as the holiday's get closer this is a book I will be buying for all of my close girlfriends. So apart from my exhausting week and Debbie Downer of a day yesterday..I am very tired but happy today. I have so much to be thankful for and since it is the month of Thanks I am going to take every oppertunity I get to give my own thanks for the things in my life. I am Thankful especially for my health, I have every limb working wonderfully for me and I get to use my body on a daily basis to motivate others to be healthy. I am thankful for my best friends. Megan, Jessie, Katie, Justin and Amelia. I don't know what in the world I would do without these great influences in my life. Wow! Friends make a huge difference on my life. I am grateful I have a bed to sleep in and a warm bath to bathe in every single day if I would like....because baths are my favorite!!! I am thankful for my nieces and nephew whom I adore more than life. I am thankful for the beauty of this magnificant world we live in...I love to stop and stare at the beauty that surrounds me here in this valley as I make my way home from work each day in my car. If anybody doesn't know I climb pretty much to Mt. Everest to where I live each day, so I do get the luxury of seeing the beautiful views that surround this valley. I love my sister Amanda and Allison because I just do! Oh and Allison Don't worry, I have your birthday present...I need to find time to bring it over so you can enjoy it! Ok, my enchalada's are burning so I will need to stop blogging and go get them out of the oven. Until next time........Just know I am Thankful! :)

2 comments:

Katie said...

Seriously Abbey I love you and I can't wait for this weekend. Any weekend with the Daw family is a perfect weekend for me!

Anika said...

Hey Abbey! I am so glad we found each other! I linked to your blog too! You are so cute... and I need some Yoga classes ASAP!

Powered by Blogger.