Thursday, November 8, 2007

I GOT TAGGED!




Ok so my friend Christina tagged me into this little game...I am sure most of you have already done this but here goes nothing. I will now give you seven interesting facts about myself that you don't know or may know about myself.

1. I want to be a novelist. Even though all of you who know me...know that I am obsessed with fitness and working in the fitness industry. I secretly plan on being the next J.K. Rowling. My dream is to have a book on the Oprah Book Club list...one day, I will!


2. I am deathly scared of flying in airplanes. So scared that I passed a trip to go to Hong Kong and Philippines. If I am in a airplane...a few rules apply. I have to sit next to a window. I have to put my Ipod in and it has to play Sarah Mclachlan the song "Black and White" it calms me down. Nobody can talk to me until we are at cruising altitude and after that I don't like it..it takes me focus away from how bad I am stressing. :) If I can see the ground below and no clouds in the sky from the window seat, it doesn't make me so scared. I scope out everybody on the plane making sure they look like they all have long lives to live. I pray alot. This alone needs therapy..I'm working on it.

3. I have tried out for "Survivor" 3 times...and I'm not giving up until I get on the show. I WILL fly to a island for that one.

4. My dream is to see "The Lion King" on broadway. Something about the music just takes me to a good, peaceful place. The Lion King was always my favorite growing up...hopefully in the next year or so I can fullfill this dream.

5. I have an obsession with Jackets. I love buying them and I love wearing them...it is my favorite article of clothing. I have alot of them and it is never enough.

6. When I was in Kindergarten, I was kinda a bully. I hate to admit this but I knocked out a girl named April's two front teeth and I threatened her not to tell anyone...and if she did....why I outta do this again. Needless to say she told the teacher right away, well she just had to smile and they would know. I think I haunted this poor April's life all the way through 2nd grade. I finally had the oppertunity to appologize to her a few years ago when she walked into the place I was working....I marched right up to her and asked her if she remembered me. "Of Course I remembered you" like it was a no brainer to her, and I told her I was very sorry for the way I treated her and I felt much better.

7. I have managed in my lifetime since the age of 16 to work at many retail places..I have no idea why but let me list all the places I have worked just in Retail! I don't even like retail that much but whatever....Gap, American Eagle, Abercrombie and Fitch, Banana Republic, The Buckle and now currently working a few days a month at Anthropology. I guess I just like the discount!!

So there you have it! Some dorky dumb little facts about me that you may or may have not already known. ;) Have a good day! I tag Amanda because I think she is the only one on my friends list that hasn't already done this game. So there you go!

2 comments:

Christina said...

So cute, Abbey! Love it, you did a good job! Love the "bully" story! I almost put that I used to be shy when I was a kid! Noboby ever believes me about that!

Unknown said...

K girl... I love you! Thanks for informing me about your blog. I have been slacking! SO BAD! We have been ever so busy. How are things with your boy? Lets get together. I love, love love your lotoja pic! You are my hero. CONGRATS! xoxo

Powered by Blogger.