Friday, December 14, 2007

Angel to Heaven-Grandpa Daw Dec 13 2007

Yesterday was a sad day for the Daw family. My grandpa J. Weston Daw passed away at about 9:30 am. What a lesson I have learned from his life. I learned so much about myself through him in this past month. I am so grateful for the tender, sweet experiences I have shared at his bed side. Grandpa you are somebody that lived your life right and now your up in heaven in peace this Christmas. Christmas was his favorite holiday. He gets to spend his Christmas this year in the best way. We will surely miss the great memories we had with you. The way you slobbered all over our faces when we came to see you with your kisses. Your favorite song. "Zippa dee do daw" Going hiking up at the cabin with our walking sticks. Your laugh and how you always had tears running from your eyes every single time! The way you hummed music! Man I love you! Your an angel and I know you will watch over and protect me now the rest of my life. Goodbye Grandpa! I'm sure glad my dad is your son. He is just like you!

2 comments:

Trish said...

So sorry Abbey...but happy you were able to spend so much time with him at the end. Love ya.

Impact Fitness said...

Ab - Our prayers are with you. You are such an amazingly strong woman. If you ever need anything, please call or e-mail.

Love,
Megan

Powered by Blogger.