Sunday, December 23, 2007

One year with LIFETIME!













































I am convinced that I have the best job in the world! I have now worked at Lifetime Fitness for one year and it has been one of the best years of my life. HANDS DOWN! I have been through intense growing pains this year, to say the least. I now feel I am a better person and instructor because of these things that have occurred in my life. "What does not kill you makes you stronger" is my new motto. I have the amazing oppertunity of inspiring and motivating others to be healthy and happy through teaching group fitness. It is my passion to build others up and make them feel good about themselves. Nothing is more rewarding than seeing somebody get stronger week after week of working so hard. I teach everything from cycling, total conditioning, fusion, 50/50 ect. I have been so blessed to be a part of the team that is so supportive not only in the gym but also in my personal life. I have never felt so much warmth and friendship from all my friends. I would not trade my job for the world. This year has been packed full of change that was very uncomfortable for me to accept in the beginning. The outcome has been so much more and I now realize why things happen or steer you in another direction. The friendships I have made throughout this year are irreplaceable. Doc, Jenn, Kaycee, Andrea, Richard, Stacie, Stephanie, Debb, Ashli, Heidi, Jamie, Stefanie, Whitney, Chrissy and Jody. I couldn't ask for a better team of people to surround myself with on a daily basis. Each one of these people have impacted me for the better. Not only my team but to all the members that continually change my life on a daily basis! There is not a feeling in the world when I walk into the room to teach and feel the positive energy and smiles of everyone in my classes. I know that it is good to plant your roots else where and sometimes the growth is ten times more. It is how I feel now at the end of this year. I know that things in life happen for your own good and benefit and I feel as though it was one of the best things that has ever happened to me. I can't wait for many many more years to come! I love you Lifetime Friends. Happy New Year to my friends family and all those that read my blog. Until next time...stay healthy!






























No comments:

Powered by Blogger.