Friday, March 13, 2009

What I loved about this week.......


I loved this week because........

I love that I can get in my car and be within 15 minutes of the most beautiful place on earth. Alta Ski Resort. I had the best time skiing alone and enjoying my own company. There is nothing like it!
Walking through the Draper Temple. I felt very close to the spirit and I cannot wait until I can get married in that temple.
Having lunch with my two dear friends Andrea and Heidi.
Having 60 plus people in my Fusion class on Sunday.
I made the best Lemon Rosemary Garlic Chicken and I was very proud of myself.
I did well with my new job responsibilities this week at Life Time Fitness.
I learned alot about myself and gained more confidence in myself.
I had Red Mango twice and it is my favorie treat of all time!
I helped my sister Allison figure out some frustrations at the gym, and helped direct her on the right path.
I helped clients realize their goals are closer then they think and they are capable of reaching every single one of them.
I laughed quite a bit at funny people...especially Heidi Ormsby.
I have an amazing cousin, and her name is Janessa. She brightened my week.
I realized I had a friend in myself, when I felt very alone at times.
I was humbled and realized life is amazing...even when you think you have it bad..somebody always has it worse. I thank the Lord for showing me that this week.
A phone call from my Dad just to let me know that he loves me, what a great Dad I have..I am so blessed.
I loved that the SUN came out this week, and gave me a glimpse that spring is just around the corner.
Discovering that oatmeal, almonds, and organic fruit melody is the best breakfast combination.
I felt grateful for people that pay compliments. You made my day,because I was having a rough day. Compliments go a long way. Thank you!
A sushi lunch with my friend Kaycee
A Dance Jam session with my friend Debbie, even though I look like a robot or Skreech from Saved by the Bell when I dance. It still feels good to relax and let go.
Having the oppertunity to change lives every single day.
Watching my favorite show Biggest Loser. Go TARA!
Laying in bed and looking out the window at snow falling, it was so peaceful. Being still and quiet even for a moment, means everything to me.
American Idol is just a great show and I liked it this week.
Getting worked in a training session by another personal trainer other then myself for once. HA!
Gaining realization that miracles really do happen.
Chicken bowl and sweet potato fries from Rumbi Grill
Monday night at LTF
CONNECTING WITH OTHERS
I realized this week I don't give up. I need to keep the faith and I will continue to keep the faith. It is my life and I am lucky to be alive and fully engaged in my daily happenings. I can do whatever I want, and I can be whoever I want, as long as I do my best every day. I will do my best every day. I will live up to my integrities, and I will keep the faith. I am UNSTOPPABLE!

I CAN CLIMB MOUNTAINS AND I WILL CONQUER THEM.........to be continued....

3 comments:

Jen said...

Abbey, not only can you climb mountains, you climb them FAST! Love ya! Miss ya! C ya soon.

Kristin said...

Can I just say you are the cutest!! You amaze me! I love reading your thoughts. You totally lift my spirits and i am so gratefule I have you as a friend. You are truely one of a kind Abs!! And I wish I has the motivation you have at times!! Your Amazing ABS!! Love ya xo!!

chadandsydney said...

You are so great!!! That really makes me think about all that I am grateful for. Thanks for making me open my eyes a little wider! :)

Powered by Blogger.