Monday, March 30, 2009

GRATEFUL

I have to say that I am grateful for my family this week. No matter how hard I think I have it sometimes, I know that I have been born to the greatest family. I could not ask for a better support system. I am so grateful for how close I am with every single one of my siblings in differen't ways. Mom and Dad, man I love you! Thanks for always putting up with me..you know since I was the last to leave the Daw nest. :) Garrett, he is my hero. I have always looked up to my big brother. He and I shared things together that nobody has ever shared with me in my life, and I hope he knows that I am forever grateful. Amanda, she is my comfort. I know I could call on her in the middle of the night and she would be there for me. She was always my security blanket. I miss you so much, and I am so grateful you are my big sister. Allison, she is always the one that makes me feel good about myself. Whenever I am having a rough day, Allison and her husband Cameron are always there for advice. I know Allison loves me unconditionally and there is not a better sister in the world. Thank you for supporting me all these years and coming to all my classes, it means the world. Amelia...well this sister is special to me. We always fought like cats and dogs but we were inseperable growing up. I think we slept in the same room until I was a jr or sr in highschool. Amelia and I went through the most with eachother, and I think she knows me better then I know myself. We could never live with eachother but we are always there for each other and she can always make me laugh! I love you Mills. I love my family. All my nieces and nephews too. Here are some pics!


Mason my darling nephew

Dillon the cutest nephew in the world!

My beautiful Mom and sister Amelia

Mason my nephew what a cheeseball

Sarah and Madelyn

The best Grandpa in the world. I miss you Grandpa. and of course Kenz my cousin, I love you!

Geeks! Sarah and Madelyn my beautiful neices

Garrett and Vincent

Garrett and I after our first marathon finish together. That was a looonnng time ago!

Garrett my brother and his family

My Family

My Dad is seriously the cutest man in the world

Brittany my sister n law and my nephew Vincent

Amelia my sister and my cousin Kenzie

Amanda my sister and her beautiful family

Amanda my sister and my nephew Ethan

Allison my sister and my nephew Mason

2 comments:

Palmer Family said...

Thanks Abs! I feel the same about you. BTW, your class was SOOOOO good and hard! Man my arms!

The Moore Family said...

Love you too, miss you so much, please come and visit soon....PLEASE!

Powered by Blogger.