Sunday, January 27, 2008

A shout out to Lean Cuisine!


OK..So I have an addiction. It is kinda a weird addiction but I would like to pay tribute to the company that makes Lean Cuisines. I eat these on a daily basis and I know my day would not be complete without the mouth watering taste of chicken in peanut sauce (my personal fav), salmon and basil, sesame chicken and the amazing mini pizza's. Many more options I can't name them all in one blog! Not only are they simply incredible but they save your butt! I need to be the Lean Cuisine spokes person. I could never get sick of how good these taste. If you are looking for a fantastic meal that wont cost ya the elephant thighs and junk in the trunk or whatever ;) Go by a freezer full of these and enjoy the good tasting meals of Lean Cuisines! Thats all for now folks..until next time! Stay Lean with Cuisines! :)

2 comments:

Paige said...

Have you tried the sandwiches that you heat up in the microwave? They are my fave!

Unknown said...

I LOVE LEAN CUISINES!!!! SESAME CHICKEN IS THE BEST...AND I DO AGREE WITH YOU ABOUT CHICKEN IN PEANUT SAUCE!

Powered by Blogger.