Sunday, January 6, 2008

Best Friends


I decided that I was going to honor a few of my best friends. Lately I haven't really had anything good to blog about and its time for a new one. I decided that I have been blessed with absolutly the best friends in the world. I have had to rely on them so much the last year and I literally don't know what I would do without each one of these special people in my life. I have this friend, in fact I would call her not only my friend but my best friend, sister, child, companion in life! HA! Its literally true. This friend is there for me no matter the circumstances. Her name is Megan Burger. She is the most amazing person and I am so grateful for the fact that I get to call her friend. Megan is the only one that can make me in a better mood if I am in a rotton mood. THE ONLY PERSON. She has a talent for recognizing when I am in the shitters and I need to be uplifted. She also makes me laugh like nobody else can. My favorite things about Megs: she is literally terrified of the dark, I hope she doesn't mind that I am writing about it. I think it is what makes Megan so cool. She literally looks under her bed and in her closet at night before she goes to bed, to make sure their is no boogity man around. The long talks we have before we fall asleep when I do sleep over because she is all alone and could not, would not sleep alone if you asked her to in a empty house. The way Megs pops her back standing up, I have no idea what she does but the way she looks when she does this makes me laugh so hard. Her cheerful attitude about life. Her personality is contagious. I love it that Megan and I are exactly the same in dating..very picky! We both want what we can't have..literally! How she supports me by coming to my fitness classes and showing me that she is my friend. The best memory when she came to support me when I did Lotoja for the first time in 2006. Another friend backed out at the last minute and she was there to support me with food and water for 12 hours out on the road. She had the flu and still was there for me. Now that is what I call a friend. I love you Megs. Friends forever. I am so blessed to have her in my life daily. This picture is of me and Megs after I had just gotton off of my bike. I was crying with tears of happiness because the people I love the most in life where waiting for me at the finish line after a 206 mile bike race in one day from Logan to Jackson Hole Teton Village.

1 comment:

Christina said...

Hey Abbs, you need to give me your phone number when you have a chance. My phone got torched in the microwave by Austin last week-long story, ready my blog-so I lost EVERYTHING!!! Anyways, there's a chance I might be coming down to SLC Martin Luther King weekend, Eric might be in San Diego for a work conference and it's my 30th Birthday and I don't want to be alone! I know, it totally sucks! He's going to try to get out of it, but if he can't, I'm coming to SLC...Let me know if you have plans that weekend!

Powered by Blogger.