Sunday, September 6, 2009

I love Kids!

I have a few special kids in my life, literally if I could spend most of my days hanging out with them I would. I Love you Madelyn, Sarah, Ethan, Savannah, Vincent, Dillion, Mason, Aly, Sammy, Spence, DMAN, Jaida, Jessica, Maddie, Brie, Ci Ci, and Christopher. Am I missing anyone. These are the best kids in the world! I would do anything for you!




Me and my two beautiful nieces Madelyn and Sarah.....Zac Efron or Edward...You decide!!!



Super Super Sour Spray! This little guy Daniel AKA DMAN, is probably one of my favorite kids in the world. I love the Thomas Family, and my Christopher.



PS...Don't look at my facial expression yuck!!!! :)

1 comment:

Debbie Thomas said...

Oh my gosh that is funny Abs I think you are funnier than Daniel. I love your comentary! You are too good to my kids. They adore you.

Powered by Blogger.