Monday, September 21, 2009

Fusion 10-Karma Release Playlist


Ok here is my newest playlist from my Fusion 10 release. Thanks to all that come to my classes, you inspire me. I know a few of you asked me to post this, so here you go! Enjoy!

Fusion 10-Karma

1-Tai Chi-Bruce Springsteen: Streets of Philadelphia
2-Sun Salutations-Norwegian Mash-Up (sorry guys, this song you cant find on Itunes. Its a special song only I have) :)
3-Standing Strengths-Blue Man Group-Rods and Cones
4-Balance-Paula Cole-Me
5-Hip Openers-Seal-Prayer for the dying
6-Core-Natasha Bedingfield-Unwritten
7-Pilates Back-Jason DeRulo-Watcha Say
8-Twists-Tori Amos-Crucify EP Remix
9-Tai Chi/Folds/Hamstrings-Goo Goo Dolls-Iris
10-Prepare for Relazation-Lisbeth Scott-Where
11-Relaxation-Life Scapes-Eagle Dreams
12-Coming out of Relaxation-Ronan Hardiman-Heaven
13-Nameste-U2-Mysterious Ways (Apollo 440 Magic Hour Remix)



SONG Picks of the weeK-
Jason DeRulo-Watcha Say
Ingrid Michaelson-Maybe and Sort Of
Sarah Mclachlan-I will remember you
Mariah Carey-I want to know what love is

Album of the Week-
Ingrid Michaelson

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.