Friday, July 17, 2009

Song Picks of the Week! I'm Alive Fusion Release


Water Skiing at Utah Lake with the Thomas Family. This is Sammy and I together. I Love this family with all my heart!


Sorry its been awhile since I last blogged. I am busy enjoying my summer the best I can. I have also recently been very busy at Life Time Fitness. I love my job, and I feel so lucky and blessed to have the job and passions that I do. They keep me happy, and inspired! Here are some favorite song picks for this week!

Marie Digby-What I've Done

One Republic feat Sarah Barellius-Come Home

Kodo-Strobes Nanafushi (Satari Mix)

Black Eyed Peas-I've got a feeling

I'm Alive Fusion Release:

1. Tai Chi-Celine Dion-I'm Alive
2. Sun Salutations-Ronan Hardiman-Anthem
3. Standing Strengths-Snow Patrol-Crack the Shutters
4. Balance-John Hiatt-Have a Little Faith
5. Hip Openers-Heart-Alone
6. Pilates Core-Coldplay-Lovers in Japan
7. Pilates Back-P!nk-Sober
8. Twists-Bed of Roses Soundtrack-Independant Love Song
9. Tai Chi/Folds-David Foster-Love Theme from St. Elmo's Fire
10.Final Relaxation-
Clannad-Theme From Harry's Game
B-Tribe-Sunset in St.Carlos
Enya-Storms in Africa
Sarah Mclachlan-Answer

3 comments:

Paige said...

Hey! It's Paige! I am coming back to spin! I am so excited I can hardly wait! I had to make sure that you still teach on Monday nights....I also saw you had a picture of one of my really good friends from college on your blog. Tammy was my room mate. I love her!!! I want to get in touch with her. I will talk to you at spin. See you soon!

Jamie said...

Hi Abbey...I looked for you in the Draper Days Parade, and you weren't there, me and my sisters were bummbed...we love yoU!

Debbie Thomas said...

I love you Abbey!! That is a cute picture. Sammy loved it! You are the best. I am down loading some of your music now. I love that you do that. I love your passion for your job and how you love to share a good thing with others.

Powered by Blogger.