Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008

The Daw clan had a great Thanksgiving, we packed our bags and headed to Newport Beach. We also spent two wonderful days in the Happiest Place on Earth. The crowds were not bad, despite the fact that it was a holiday weekend. We had so much fun! My favorite rides where; Pirates of the Caribbean, Souring over California, and as always The Hollywood Tower of Terror..which never gets old in my book. It was so nice to take my friend Katie along with my family. I love her so much! My brother Garrett and his wife Brittany came along too, and brought there two girls, Madelyn and Sarah. On Thanksgiving we did not have a traditional Thanksgiving dinner, but that is ok, we still had a nice dinner at the ESPN sports grill in Downtown Disney. Everything was perfect! I will never forget the memories we made, and that is all that matters. Here are some pictures!



Abbey and cute Madelyn on Big Thunder Mountain train ride

Right before we splashed on Splash Mountain!

The Haunted Mansion. It was set up like the Nightmare Before Christmas. Very cute!

Katie and I had to travel to the happiest place on earth to look for Prince Charming

My Beautiful Mom

Madelyn and Abbey

Abbey, Cruella, and Katie. She was the funniest character in Disneyland. I loved it!

Newport Beach

Abbey and Katie waiting to go see "A BUGS LIFE" In 3D

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Damn that looks fun. I miss Cali!!!

Kristin said...

Oh I am jealous...you got to go to cali!! I miss you! And I miss cali too...though I would never live there again. Love ya

Tebbs Times said...

Abs looks like fun! I am jealous too!! I need a Disneyland vacation eith my kids...maybe in the spring:)

Stacie said...

Love the Tower of Terror...I always scream so loud my throat hurts after. Looks like you had an awesome vacation.

Hope to be back on a regular schedule after the holidays...meaning, get back to your Monday night spin. As I mentioned, working at Buckle for X-mas.

See you soon!

Powered by Blogger.