Saturday, December 13, 2008

Christmas Poker Party Charity Event 2008

Ok so I had a blast this year at our Annual Christmas Poker Party Charity Event. My best friend Megan has made this quite the tradition, and is done so well every year. This year in particular was more successful, and it was so much fun to say the least! We play poker to earn money for families that are in need for Christmas. We sell raffle tickets, and somehow end up scoring some great prizes to give away to those who are not playing poker all night long. Our biggest prizes were given to those that won the poker games. The winning table didn't end until 4 am! I didn't play poker, because I am no good..so I just mingled and snacked on goodies the whole night. I did however end up walking away with three prizes! My raffles were lucky this year. We raised 1500 dollars! All of the money will now go to a couple families so that they can have a Christmas. I was so happy to be apart of this event. It is what Christmas is all about, and I love being a part of something where their is charity and giving involve. I haven't had this much fun in a long time. Thanks Megan for doing such a good job at putting on this event. I love you! Merry Christmas everyone, tis the season to be giving! Here are some pictures!


The winning poker table, went on until 4 am. There were some serious poker faces going on!

I have no idea what I would do without these girls in my life

My best buddies


My cousins, Spencer and Janessa. I love them so much!

Me and my friend Adam. He told me I was going to be his wife someday! How nice :)

4 comments:

Jason and Heidi said...

I wish we got pictures with me toO! boo :(

Whitney said...

hey what is your email? i have abbeydaw@yahoo.com... is that right?

Whitney said...

email me at whit.hoy@gmail.com

Kristin said...

How fun abs!!

Powered by Blogger.