Saturday, November 29, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

Heidi tagged me, I know your probably bored of reading these blogs..but I got tagged so what else am I supposed to do. Here it goes!





8 Shows I Watch:
1. Brothers and Sisters
2. Survivor
3. Oprah
4. The Hills
5. Ellen
6. Greys Anatomy
7. American Idol
8. So You Think You Can Dance

8 Restaurant I Like To Eat At:
1. Porcupine Grill
5. Life Cafe at Lifetime Fitness
6. Harmons Salad Bar
2. Tsunami (Sunshine Roll)
3. Papa Johns
4. Ginza (The X Roll)
7. Chilis
8. Rumbi

8 Things I Did Today:
1. Ate a bowl of oatmeal
2. Took a picture with Cruela Deville at Disneyland
3. Rode on the Tower Of Terror at California Adventure Disneyland
4. Ate at ESPN Sports Grill at California Adventure Disneyland
5. Went on Space Mountain in Tomorrow Land of Disneyland
6. People Watched, holy cow! We are a weird species..especially in Disneyland
7. Went on Soaring Over California at California Adventure Disneyland
8. Went on Indiana Jones Ride in Frontier Land at Disneyland

8 Things I Am Looking Forward To:
1. Moving out this week :)
2. Christmas
3. Falling in Love
4. Becoming a wife and mom of a beautiful family someday
5. Skiing in the Mountains this season
6. A New Year 2009! Can't wait!
7. Completing an Ironman someday
8. New clothes from Anthroplogie

8 Things On My Wish List:
1. Love and Marriage and Babies in a baby carriage. :)
2. To see Lion King on Broadway in NYC.
3. Stay in Banff Canada at Lake Louise
4. To meet Sarah Mclachlan and have her sing for me at my wedding when I get hitched someday.
5. To write a successful novel
6. A shopping spree to Anthropolgie
7. Qualify for the Olympics in Cycling
8. To be a rockstar :)

8 People I Tag:
1. Katie
2. Heather
3. Ashleah
4. Brandie
5. Stacey
6. Joel and Lisa
7. Amanda
8. Allison

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.