Friday, November 21, 2008

TIME TO SKI! CHILDREN SKI LESSONS 2008-2009 Season



Hey all! IT IS TIME TO START THINKING SNOW, and SKIING!

SKI LESSONS
I am a certified PSIA Alpine Ski Instructor and instructed for Alta ski resort for 3 seasons. I have also been a PRIVATE Instructor for Deer Valley Resort and I have experience in teaching beginners-Advanced. I also have instructed professional atheletes. (Such as Hall of Fame baseball player Ken Hill.) I decided this season that I will only be instructing children and young teens.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED:

I am going to be instructing skiers this coming year from Beginner to Int/Advanced Levels. I will be committing to every Saturday once we are having consistent snow falls for good skiing. I will only be instructing ages 3-16 years of age.

I will be charging $20 dollars an hour plus the cost of my ski pass. I will travel to any resort of choice. If your child is a beginner and you want them to ski in a group, I will only instruct 3-4 kids per lesson. I want to be as hands on as possible for each child. If there is a group of kids that have experience in skiing then I would be willing to negotiate a group of 5 max. I am available to do either full or half day instruction.

There will be a liability statement that needs to be signed beforehand in order for me to take your child up to the resort.

I am so excited to ski this year, I hope that I can ski with any of your children that have expressed interest. I absolutely LOVE kids and have confidence in myself that I will do a fabulous job! Please pass this on to anyone you may think would like to contact me for lessons.

Happy Holidays!
Abbey Daw

CONTACT INFO:
email: adaw@thewellgroup.com

1 comment:

Tebbs Times said...

Cool abs!! I am sure you do an incredible job with the kids!! I might have to take you up on it sometime!!

Powered by Blogger.