Friday, May 22, 2009

An Update! It's time to blog again!

PICTURES FROM MY EVENT! PHEW ITS OVER! and AN UPDATE! ENJOY!



Tara, Jessi, and I. Life Time Fitness Instructors

The Gang at Village Inn after a long night at the charity event


Prized donated! Thanks to everyone that donated. Install Pro, Utah Jazz, Impact Fitness Wear. Ect!!

Kaycee trying to deal black jack. She just entertained her table!

Kaycee and Jayden! How Cute!

Janessa my best cuz, indulging in the chocolate fountain! Donated by Cami Bingham

Heidi Ormsby dealing

Heid and Brian

The gang playing

Debbie dealing Texas Holdem

Man I love these two people! JT and Debbie Thomas







Tammy our Life Studio Department Head

Travis my favorite! I love this hat he won! He comes religiously to my cycle classes and is a mad spinner! LOVE YA!

It has been so long since I blogged. My life has been filled with new things to keep me busy. I have been working like a crazy woman, which is nothing new. I also planned a successful fundraising event at Life Time Fitness that I was very proud of myself for accomplishing. I decided that event planning is something that I will not go into in the near future. I did have a blast while doing it but now that it is done, I do have alot of stress off of my shoulders. I am glad that I could do this for the MS Foundation. Now the fun part, I get to go ride the MS ride at the end of June. What else is new, I am now incorporating a new healthy way of life with eating. I have been doing so well, and I love the changes I am seeing and feeling physically. Summer is arrived, the pools are opening up, and the mountains are calling my name to take my bike out for some many rides ahead. I have already completed Big Cottonwood Canyon and the St. George century this season, and hope to get out this weekend. I have a busy summer of training for upcoming events. I am doing most of these events with friends and I cannot wait! The Wasatch Back Relay is at the end of June as well as the MS Ride. Training now for the St. George Marathon and Lotoja. I am currently debating whether or not I should sign up for the St. George Ironman that will be happening next May 2010. Decisions, Decisions! Most of you would say that one should not be a hard one to make, but I am crazy! I guess I want to inflict more pain upon myself.

Dating life...well to be continued. Life is good! I love where I am right now, and I feel so happy about the direction I am taking. I feel like right now I have some very imporant decisions to make that will be very important for my future. So much to learn from right now. I must stay the course, and keep on climbing those tough mountains. I know that in the end I will be the apple on top! Happy Summer Everyone!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.