Monday, April 27, 2009

MS 150 Bike Ride/ Life Time Fitness Charity Event

I am the captain of team Life Time Fitness this year for the MS Bike Ride being held on June 27-28th down in Logan Utah. I want as many riders to ride on our team as possible. If you or somebody you know wants to join our team, we would be so excited to have you join our team. I have a goal set for 180 riders this year. I want to break the record from last year. If you join team Life Time Fitness you will recieve a Black Bottoms custom designed Life Time Fitness jesrsey. Not only that you will have the time of your life! It is a great oppertunity to meet new people. There are 3 routes. 40 mile route, 75 mile route, and of course the century. You choose! If you are beginner rider and you are nervous, dont be! I will help you. This is a perfect course for a beginner. Email me for more info at adaw1@lifetimefitness.com if you would like to join our team log onto www.bikems.org join the ride, then join team Life Time. My name is Abbey Daw and it will have me as the team captain. Please do not hesitate to ask me questions or help with this process! See you out on the road!

FYI- LIFE TIME FITNESS is having a charity event all day on Friday, May 1st. We will be holding speciality group fitness classes all morning long. NON MEMBERS ARE WELCOME! I am teaching a 90 minute spin class with Kaycee Dunfield our GF Department Head and it will be a blast! If you are interested in coming let me know, and I can get you a guest pass. It starts at 9am sharp! A 5-10 dollar MS donation is recommended at the door! See you there!


CHARITY EVENT Friday May 1st @ 7pm

Where: Life Time Fitness
TIME: 7pm until whenever you leave :)
Cost: 20 dollars for the raffle or to play black jack
(All funds raised will be going to the MS Foundation)
Food: An amazing chocolate fountain and yummy sides to dip in the chocolate!
RAFFLES: I have some amazing raffles, Utah Jazz autographed ball, Impact Fitness Wear, Black Bottoms, Marriott, DVR, ect ect. Do not miss out!


Dress nice, please come hang with us! We will also be having some dancing! Bring a date or come alone, I don't care! :) See you on Friday!

Here are some pics!





No comments:

Powered by Blogger.