Thursday, February 12, 2009

"Making The Cut"


Jillian Michaels is my hero! If I could have any job in the world, it would be to have Jillian Michaels job as trainer for t.v. show's "Biggest Loser". It is my favorite show on t.v. I am so inspired by those individuals who are there to change their lives! It makes me so grateful for my healthy body! If you want a good read, go buy, "Making The Cut" by Jillian Michaels. It is a must have book! It has become my fitness bible. It has great tips, recipes, and amazing idea's for circuit training. I have learned so much reading this book! Go out and buy it at your local Barnes and Noble for only 16 dollars. You won't regret it! Happy Valentines Everyone!

2 comments:

Jen said...

I agree Abbey - I LOVE this woman! I would love to have her whipping my butt into shape everyday. :)

NatRat said...

I bought this book and love it. I am going to try her whole program in a week or so...we will see how it goes.

Thanks for the awesome class today! I love your classes..the workout, the music, everything rocks! YOur great!
PS..I already forgot the name of that song and the artist...and if you have the time just email me the playlist you had today in class. It was awesome! bode1110@msn.com

Powered by Blogger.