Friday, August 29, 2008

Summer Highlights 2008

This summer has been a BLAST!TRIPS TO BEAR LAKE, MS 150 RIDE. I am now feeling the summer finally winding down and coming to a close. A little bit depressing, but I am excited for the fall. It is my favorite time of year. I thought I would blog and post some of the pictures that highlighted my summer. I really am blessed with a great group of friends, job, and people in my life! I had the time of my life this summer of 2008!


MS 150 our registration and signing into the race!

This was our hotel room, 4 girls in one bed and Deb on the floor! WORST NIGHT SLEEP OF MY LIFE, but still a highlight to say the least! We all still managed to ride 100 miles the next day!

All the girls! LOVE YOU!

A bunch of girls hugging a tree! I can't explain myself here, the tree was available!

Posing cute on the stairs, we got bored at camp and decided to walk around and found ourselves here on these stairs! HA HA! We are cute!

THE FAB 4, I'm sorry but nobody could keep up with us in the end! HE HEEE!

DOC AND ABBEY! I love this person with all my heart! He is another rockstar instructor at Lifetime!

Me just riding, I don't know how Kaycee managed to take this picture!

Abbey and Debbie, also one of the greatest gals I know, we had a blast together. She is also a rockstar instructor at Lifetime Fitness

Me doing what I do best! Clicking my heels! :)

Doing a headstand in Bear Lake! Seemed appropriate at the time!

Getting ready to bike 52 miles around the BIG BLUE BEAR LAKE! YAY!

LOVE THE SHORTS! YES! ELECTRIC BLUE IS HOT!

This is attractive!

Getting ready to play cards. Abbey, Kaycee and Heidi! My condo in Bear Lake

Kaycee directing us to do some Yoga Poses in Bear Lake once again, we thought it was appropriate at the time. We didn't say it would be attractive. :)

The 4 girls, Abbey, Heidi, Kasi, and Kaycee. LOVE MY TAN LINES! I think I bike alot! :) SEXY!

Heidi and Abbey lounging out in the lake on our green tubes

Can I say Baywatch BABES! OH YEAH!

Me just laughing my guts out! HAVING A BALL!


I seriously thank all those in my life that cheer me up on a daily basis and make life good! I love you all! Until next time, have FUN!!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a fun summer! I'm so sad it's all over!

Debbie Thomas said...

What a fun blog!!! I seriously love summer fun and girls trips!! I am so sad I missed all of those. I should have been in those pictures with you guys. Oh well, next year right!! I will be thinking of you all week and cheering for you all weekend. Good luck on Sat. Ab you rock.

Tebbs Times said...

K, Abs those pics from Bear Lake!! WOOHOO...you hot mamas!!

LOVED having some memories with you this summer!! You are the best. GOOD LUCK LotoJa, You are gonna kill it!!

chadandsydney said...

You guys look like you had a fun summer. You are so active and Its amazing!!! I wish i could do all that you can do!!! Plus you have a kick ass body!!!! You are sexy in a barfy way...hehe Good luck this weekend girl

chris said...

so does the fab 4 actually race or just dominate fundraiser events

Brittany said...

What a fun summer. You look like you are enjoying life to the fullest, I love it! I do have to admit being 8-1/2 months pregnant you cute girls and your workout bodies, let's just say I hope one day to look that good. Maybe I can hire you for some assistance.

Powered by Blogger.