Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I Love Savannah


I had to post today on a special person in my life. I love all my nieces and nephews with all my heart but I wanted to pay attention to my niece Savannah on this blog. Her and I have been really close since the day she was born on August, 10th 1997. We have a bond that is amazing. I just found out that my sister and her family will be moving to Iowa the beginning of September. I will miss them so much. I will especially miss Savannah and all the fun times we have had hanging out. Here is 25 things about Savannah and why I love Savannah. You are beautiful!

1. Savannah is the sweetest person and friend
2. Savannah can immitate an english accent like nobody's business. You wouldn't beable to tell a difference between her and real englishmen. :)
3. She gives the best hugs in the world
4. She is absolutely hillarious
5. She is an amazing sister to Ethan
6. She has an amazing ability to make you feel better
7. She will hang out with me if I need a friend
8. She loves frosting like me
9. She is a great older cousin, all of her little cousins love her and want to follow her everywhere
10. She is kind hearted
11. She is a huge help
12. She always listens to me, I have told her secrets that nobody else knows.
13. She is so outgoing, everyone wants to be Savannah's friend
14. Christlike in every way possible
15. She hates candy but loves Chocolate, and her favorite place to eat is Sweet Tomatoes
16. She looks up to her Aunt Abbey and it makes me feel good
17. She is a dog LOVER and if Amanda would let her, she would own every dog breed in the world.
18. Her favorite tv show is Moonlight and she loves Vampires :)
19. She hates that she is tall, but I think she is beautiful...she is going to be tall like her aunt.
20. I know she will always be there for me if I needed a friend
21. She is obsessed with swimming
22. Her laugh is contagious
23. Her favorite vacation is Lake Powell, like me
24. She is down to earth and genuine
25. Savannah is going to be a leader in life, I love you!

3 comments:

Whitney said...

Hey! I am glad you found me too! I remember when Savanah was soo little... I saw your cute parents and Amelia and her boy at Allison's wedding. They all look so great! Miss you guys!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Abbs! Im glad you found our blog too! It feels like I haven't seen ya forever! Your blog is really fun to read! Hope I see you soon!

Lisa said...

Sorry to hear they are moving, but in all honesty, IOWA ROCKS! (OK, so I'm a little partial since I was born and raised there, and graduated from the UofI) People don't usually just up and move to Iowa unless they are going to dental, medical, or chiropractic school. So I'm curious to know what is taking them there and where they will be! Joey and I can give them all kinds of insider info on the Hawkeye state! By the way, you two look like you could be sisters! Cute!

Powered by Blogger.