Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I USED TO BE THE BLOGGER QUEEN OF BLOGGERVILLE......





I don't know what has come over me lately, but I have not felt like blogging. I have never worked so much in my life and I can't seem to detach myself away from it these days. I will though blog tonight, even though it is yet another boring survey about moi.

Anyways, I was browsing amongst my beautiful friend Heidi's blog and took this blog idea away from her page. So enjoy this new blog and have a fantastic week. Also, these pictures are of our back yard campouts we have every summer with the fam. It is so fun! I can't wait...I just hope for the weather to finally get warm enough, we are ready already! GEEZ


A- Attached or Single: Single :(
B- Best Friend: Megan, Jessie and Katie (there is nobody like these girls)
C- Cake or Pie: Holy cake! Yes, cake. My mom's texas roadhouse brownies. They are so good I could swim in them. My favorite cake though, confetti you buy from the store with the confetti chip frosting. I guess I like cake
D- Day of Choice: Sunday, it is the one day I get to spend some time with my family and go somewhere besides work.
E- Essential Items:Yoga mat and Ipod lots of relaxing with these two items
F- Favorite Color: Brown, Green and Red
G- Gummy Bears or Worms: Gummy worms
H- Hometown: Draper Utah
I- Indulgences: Cookies and Icecream.
J- January or July: July by far. No competition. January is good for ringing in the new year but after that PEACE OUT! I am ready for July. There is nothing like the smell of BBQ's and Fireworks on the 4th of July. oH and FLIP FLOPS!
K- Kids: Yes for now they are Sarah, Madelyn, Savannah, Ethan, Mason, Vincent, Brie, Maddie and CiCi..until I have my own...these are my kids. I love them like I would love my own.
L- Life is incomplete without: The gospel, Family, Friends, Road Bike, Yoga, Music, Movies, Laughing, Dancing, Traveling, Prayer, The Mtns and The Beach.
M- Marriage Date: Ohh thats the beauty of my life, its like a game I play every day...guess when I will get married? And the million dollar answer is...who the hell knows. I'm very patient
N- Number of Siblings: 4, Garrett-My Hero, Amanda-My Comforter, Allison-My Sunshine on a bad day, Amelia-The Comic and Best Friend. I don't know what I would do without these people in my life. I love you!
O- Oranges or Apples: Apples they say keep the doctor away..but I do like Oranges better.
P- Phobias or Fears: Never finding love and becoming a mother.
Q- Quote: You make a living by what you get, but you make a life but what you give. -Winston Churchhill
R- Reason to Smile: I'm alive and I have the best job, family and friends in the world. I am very blessed.
S- Something New: I baught two pairs of shoes today at Famous Footwear..by one get the other 1/2 off. Good Deal! Kathleen baught me a darling shirt from her trip to AZ this weekend that is so cute. LOVE IT!
T- Tag: AMELIA and HEATHER and TIFFI POO
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I want to be on Oprah really bad
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor Of Animal: I am kinda a vegetarian, I don't like a lot of red meat.
W- Worst Habit: WORRY WORT
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds:Ultra Sounds of course..usually its about a baby in the oven.
Y- Your Favorite Food: I like a good Pizza from Papa Johns
Z- Zoo Animal: Monkeys

3 comments:

Tebbs Times said...

Abs sounds like I need to take some soccer lessons from you girl!! I want you to play too!! Would you be interested on a league in cottonwood heights? I will find out more info...:)

Katie said...

I love finding out more about Abbey. I am a worry wart too. Love you

Leslie Siegel said...

Leslie Siegel is the Blogger Queen of all Blogger Queens, even Blogger Queen Perez Hilton so check Leslie Siegel's blog http://bloggerqueengossip.blogspot.com and read the latest the way the stories should be written!

Powered by Blogger.