Sunday, January 18, 2009

Alot has happened

Well it has been quite some time since I have even logged onto blogger. ALOT has happened, and I have not had the time to be apart of the blogging world...but I am back and ready to elaborate on where I have been. I hope all of you had a wonderful holiday season and new year 09. I was very excited to ring in 2009, and I have many goals that I am going to attempt to accomplish this year and I already cannot wait. I have a feeling that 2009 will be one of the best! Since I have last blogged, I decided to pack up my bags and leave the Daw nest of Ryan and Shelly. They have been the best roommmates a daughter could ask for, but it was time, and I was very ready for the change. I have gladly welcomed this change in my life and I have already seen the positive effects from making this move. Thank you Mom and Dad for the late nights of watching all of our Tivo'd shows and hanging out, I will always be grateful for your love and support, I promise to never return :). I live in a beautiful area that I can bike,run, and ski. Most ski resorts are literally in my back yard. It is perfect! I live with the most beautiful roommmates and I am so grateful for their friendship. Katie and Marie have been the best and we have a blast living with eachother. We sit up late nights and watch our TV shows on Katies lap top, and we laugh about bad date stories..we have plenty to go around with the 3 of us! We cannot wait to have Jessie join the crew in a couple of weeks. Besides moving and getting settled in my new place, I have enjoyed working at Integrated Wellness, and working on some great projects at Lifetime Fitness. I am so grateful for my life and where it is headed. I could not be happier! Hope to hear from all of you soon. Here are some new pics!


My New Home

The street we live on, at the base of the mountains. BREATH TAKING!

Our backyard, and our friend that likes to hang out often

My BEAUTIFUL roommates and best buddies, Katie and Marie

Abbey and Katie! I love you Katie!

5 comments:

Trish said...

Congrats on the move! Miss you :)

Palmer Family said...

I am so happy for you. I know that 2009 will be the best year~

Kristin said...

abbey how fun!! I didn't know you moved out?? Your roomies look so cute and fun1 I love and miss you and looks like your a busy girl that touches so many people's lives! your so inspirational! Let me know when you can do lunch!

Heather said...

i am so excited for you, seeing your mom and dad the other day made me miss you even more. Lets get together soon. Love ya

Anonymous said...

Abbey I can't believe you moved out!! Congratulations!! I'm glad your in an area where you can do the things you love. We need to get together for lunch with everyone and very soon.

Powered by Blogger.